Wedding Catering Packages Sunshine Coast, Brisbane and Gympie
SafeHands Catering specialises in Wedding Packages and can provide a complete catering package to suit your style and taste.
Buffets are great served at functions that have seating available for guests. Our Buffets look amazing and offer guests a great variety, especially for those that love great value and choice. Finger foods are best served to guests after your ceremony, while photos are being taken.
Catering options including Gourmet Finger Foods, Buffets, Desserts, Sweet Finger Foods, Cheese Platters and Tea/Coffee.
Contact Us For Great Food and Service.
Finger Food - Hot
Finger food is a great addition to buffets, especially at Weddings. A selection of hot and cold Finger Food can be served to guests prior to your buffet. View our Finger Food menu for full menu options.
- Cold Anti-pesto platter
- Lamb skewers with a Tzatziki dip
- Goats cheese frittata with rocket & semi dried roma tomato salad
- Beer Battered Barra Skewers with Lime Mayo
- Spring Rolls with Ginger and Coriander Dip
- Salt and Pepper Calamari
$9.90 per person, $12.90 with Cold Anti-pesto platter
Finger Food - Cold
Crisp Bread, Dips, Olives, Sliced Meat, Fresh Vegetable Batons, Vegetable Antipasto, Cheese, Swizzle Sticks
This will be arranged on a table for guests to enjoy
$6.50 per person
Safehands Gourmet Buffet
- Garlic and Herb Crusted Roasted Beef
- Roasted Whole Lemon Basted Chicken
- Salted Oven Roast Pork with Crackling
- Fresh Atlantic Salmon Skewers with Lime
- Oven Baked Spicy Cajun Chicken Wings
- Roasted Pumpkin
- Whole Jacket Potatoes with Sour Cream
- Fresh Corn on the Cobb
- Steamed Fresh Vegetables
- Selection of 4 Freshly Made Salads from Menu Below
- Fresh Garlic Bread and Baguette with Butter Portions
- Fresh Fruit Platter
- Tea and Coffee - Homemade Chocolates
- Green Salad Tomato, Cucumber, Mesculin Lettuce, Carrot, Spanish Onion, French Dressing
- Greek Salad Feta Cheese, Olives, Mesculin Lettuce, Spanish Onion, Tomato and Dressing
- Caesar Cos Lettuce, Egg, Bacon, Parmesan Cheese, Creamy Dressing
- Mushroom & Pasta Mushrooms, Pasta, Spanish Onion, Tomato, Basil and Pesto
- Italian Beans, Spanish Onion, New Potatoes, Olives, Basil and Pepperoni
- Cajun Caesar As normal Caesar but with Cajun Chicken
- Roasted Pumpkin, Pine Nut, Feta Cheese, Spinach
- Bocconcini Salad, Bocconcini, Basil and Tomato with Olive Oil
- Coleslaw, Freshly Shredded with Lime Mayo
- Tabouleh, Salad Light and refreshing
All Salads Freshly Made from Local Sunshine Coast Ingredients.
Price $35.50 per person - Minimum 50 people
*Minimum 100 people Saturday Nights September to December
Includes 1 Chef, 1 Waitstaff, Restaurant Quality Plates, Cutlery and Napkins
Additional Staff required for 100+ guests or as required $125 per 4 hours
Desserts - Select 4
- Fresh Homemade Pavlova with Whipped Cream and Fruit Salad
- Baked Vanilla Cheesecake
- White Chocolate and Coconut Tart
- Chocolate and Macadamia tart
- Sticky Date Pudding with Caramel Sauce and Cream
- Apple Crumble with Whipped Cream
- Bread & Butter Pudding
- Fresh Chocolate Mudcake
$ 5.90 per person
- Steamed Butterscotch Pudding with Vanilla Ice Cream
- Baked Apple Flan with Vanilla Ice Cream
- Berry Crème Brulee with Almond Biscotti
- Tiramisu with Fresh Cream and Fruit
- Homemade Mini Pavlova with Passionfruit Glaze
- Poached Peaches on Homemade Lime Ice Cream
- Lime Tart with Fresh Strawberries and Cream
Plated and served Buffet Style.
$ 9.90 per person
If you would like your wedding cake served to guests for dessert, our Chef will plate and present with cream, fresh mint and a fruit garnish. Served buffet style. This is a great way to serve your wedding cake for dessert and keep costs to a minimum. Served with Tea and Coffee.
Price $4.00 per head
Sweet Finger Foods
A great addition to your Finger Food menu or Buffet Service.
- Mini White Chocolate Tart
- Chocolate Dipped Marshmallow Skewers
- Chocolate Truffles with coconut
- Fruit and Nut Bites
- Fresh Fruit Skewers
Price $7.90 per person
Selection of popular Cheese, served with crisp bread and cracker biscuits.
- Creamy Brie, Tasty Cheddar, Vintage Cheddar, Blue Vein Cheese
- Quince Paste, Selection of Fresh Fruit; Strawberries, Kiwi Fruit, Grapes
Price $9.50 per head or $66.00 per table of 10
Non Alcoholic Beverages (self service)
- Tea & Coffee
- Fruit juice
- Soft drink
Price $4.40 per person, per hour
Great Food and Service is our Business
"Hi Shay, Firstly thankyou so much for all your hard work on saturday. The food was outstanding and we were so proud to have it at our wedding. We were both told, more than once, that it was the best wedding meal they had ever had. Both your service and that of the bar staff was exceptional - we couldnt have been happier.
- Cat and Johno from Noosa Sunshine Coast
""Just wanted to send a quick email thanking you for the food on Saturday night! Everyone commented on how beautiful it was and how well you ran your business. Jamie and I could not have been happier with the food and your service was excellent!! Thank you so much!!!! Thank you again, the food was amazing!!! Jamie and April "
- Jamie and April from Caloundra
"I just wanted to send you a very sincere thank you for the beautiful job you did catering for our party! Everyone commented how beautiful the food was - you did a wonderful job. We had a fabulous night, made all the more enjoyable because we didn't have to cook or clean up! Thanks again for making our night memorable for all the right reasons! Kind regards.
- Glenn and Jenelle from Maleny
"Just a quick thanks for your catering at my daughter Kerry's wedding. The food and service were great and I didn't hear anyone say anything but praise. Thanks also for adjusting to fit our awkward situation with the location of the event. In the end it all worked out very well. kind regards
- Adam from Chambers Island
"Once again I must thankyou for a wonderful job done in catering Kayes birthday party on the weekend. It was an easy choice when looking to have a party catered for, to choose Safehands Catering again because you have done such a wonderful job in the past. I look forward to our next party and booking you again. Thanks again."
- Jodie. from Noosa Heads
"We would like to thank you both so much for catering for our wedding. You are both so professional and easy to deal with. The food was great, we have had so many people on the day and since the wedding comment how beautiful the food was. We have no hesitation in recommending you for any function. All the best and we will be in contact with you for out next big party! Take care.
- Danny and Ruth from Sunshine Coast
"We would all like to thank you very much for the wonderful job you did of the food at our parent's anniversary party on the weekend. It was such a relief, not having to worry about the food... especially with so much else to organise. It was made even better by the fact that it tasted and looked great! We had so many comments through the evening about the excellent quality of the food. It was fresh, tasty and served with a smile! You were both so relaxed and pleasant to deal with and we most certainly would recommend (and/or use) your service again! Thanks again and Merry Christmas to you both!
- Jenny from Gympie
"Just wanted to say a big thank you to you both for your efforts on Saturday for my wedding. Everyone who attended commented highly on how great the food was. I hope you were able to catch up with Geoff just to catch up on time gone by.
Jason and Shay, I don’t know what else to say but thanks a million, you made our day extra special.
Look forward to recommending you for more business.Thanks again
- Robbie from Sunshine Coast
" just wanted to thank you guys so much for catering for our wedding. All our guests were so impressed with the quantity & beautiful quality of the food!!!! I still have people telling me now, 2 weeks later how lovely the food was. I've also had about 5 people ask me how to contact you so. Thank's again to both of you so much for helping to make the most important day of my life turn out so perfectly!!! If you get a chance, please thank our bar person who was on that night please. He helped my family pack up at the end of the night & was a really lovely guy. Thank's again guy's- you're both lovely peole & the next party we have, we'll be calling you!!!!!!! "
- Renee from Maroochydore Sunshine Coast
"Thank you both so much for catering our wedding, and making everything so easy for us. You were like food angels, we hardly even knew you were there, then food just arrived and was perfect. All our guests said how fantastic the food was, everyone had plenty to eat and loved the desserts. We have no hesitation in recommending you to everyone we know, it was absolutely fantastic service & food. Thanks again to you both."
- Emma and Damien from Maleny Sunshine Coast
"Thank you for making a great wedding party into a perfect reception. We were more than happy with everything, and lots of people commented just how good it was. Thank you once again, and Shay it was lovely meeting you, and I’ll pass the word around what a great service you provide.
- Margret from Mooloolah Sunshine Coast
"Just a quick email to say thank you both for your superb service and the food at Denise’s 40th on the 28th August. All our guests were extremely impressed with the quality of the food (and the quantity wasn’t too shabby either). The people with sodium and glutton issues were also full of praise, as they felt relaxed knowing that they could eat up and not be concerned with what the food contained.
Well done, and I will recommend your services.
- Paul from Buderim Sunshine Coast
"Hi, thanks so much for the pictures, they look great.
Dena and I were so happy with the food that you prepared for our wedding and we had so many people tell us how much they loved the food. It was great to have a buffet of beautiful fresh salads and meats to choose from. We are so glad we choose you to cater for us as it took the stress of that side of things and you are both so lovely to work with.
We will be recommending you guys to our friends for sure!
I loved the deserts also. They were so scrumptious.
Thank you so much again and look forward to seeing the rest of the pictures."
- Charlotte and Dena from Mapleton