Talk & Fork
Professional Sunshine Coast Caterers | Safehands Catering
Talk and Fork Menus are also known as a Floating menu. This style of catering is designed for any event, and is suited for functions and venues with limited seating. Perfect for Birthday Parties and events where food is secondary to conversation. This menu is very popular served with Finger Foods. Platters of hot and cold Finger Foods are walked around for guests to enjoy, followed by Talk & Fork served buffet style.
Talk and Fork Menu Choices
- Cajun Chicken & Beef Satays | Peanut Satay Sauce
- Tandoori Seared Chicken Salad | Cucumber Yoghurt
- Thai Green Chicken Curry | Jasmine Rice
- Battered Barra | Chunky Chips and Kaffir Lime Mayo
- Spicy Thai Beef Salad | Crispy Rice Noodles | Asian Mayo
- Red Wine Beef Stroganoff | Garlic Mash | Shallot Crowns
- Safehands Kaffir Thai Beef Curry | Rice | Asian Mayo
- Thai Beef Stir-fry with Vegetables and Rice Noodles
- Fresh Hokkien Noodles | Prawns Soya | Crispy Sweet potato
- "To Die For" Stir Fried Asian Cuttlefish
- Tuscan Vegetable Pasta | Basil Pesto | Lime Mayo
- Forest Mushroom Risotto
- King Prawn Salad with a Spicy Mango Dressing
- Salads can be added
4 Finger Foods, 3 Talk & Fork $35 per person
5 Finger Foods, 4 Talk & Fork $40 per person
- Minimum 50 people
* Minimum 100 people Saturday Nights September to December
Includes 1 Chef and 1 Wait Staff Restaurant Quality Plates, Cutlery and Napkins
Additional Staff required for larger functions,100 plus People $125 per 4 hours
Talk and Fork Example Menu
- Lamb Skewers
- Homemade Thai Fish Cakes
- Vegetarian Spring Rolls
- Fresh Calamari with Lime Mayonnaise
- Goats Cheese Quiche with Pumpkin, Pesto and Sundried Tomatoes
- Thai Green Chicken Curry
- Beef Stroganoff with Garlic Mash
- King Prawn Salad
- Tuscan Vegetable Pasta
Great Food and Service is our Business
"Firstly can we say, thank you so much for making our wedding a memorable night! All our guests were commenting on how fantastic the food was & how it just kept coming! The fish was a HUGE hit, absolutely beautiful. They all said how lovely you were Shay & we agreed!
We would have no hesitation in recommending you guys, it was absolutely fantastic service & food.
- Tracy & John from Noosa
"Hi Shay, Firstly thankyou so much for all your hard work on saturday. The food was outstanding and we were so proud to have it at our wedding. We were both told, more than once, that it was the best wedding meal they had ever had. Both your service and that of the bar staff was exceptional - we couldnt have been happier.
- Cat and Johno from Noosa Sunshine Coast
"Thank you for providing such brilliant end of year Christmas function catering! Thank you also for organising the lovely king size delicious HUUUUUUUUUGE prawns. Great photos, thank you. Could we please book you in for this year’s Employee Christmas Luncheon. "
- Johnson Screens from Brisbane
"It was a pleasure to meet you. Thank you very much for catering with such great food and so little hassle. Thank you for the photos today. Everyone was very impressed with the delicious food."
- Bev from Coolum Beach
"Thanks for the email. We thoroughly enjoyed our wedding day, and feel very Blessed to have had such perfect weather.....a beautiful day in the midst of all the rain!
We would like to congratulate you on your professionalism & expertise in providing such beautiful food for our guests. We received a number of comments on the quality of the meal. Once again thank you for everything.
Dannys' young son, Nathan said the food was 'Blissimo' (I'm sure he means Bellissimo - beautiful in Italian!)"
- Danny & Ineke from Cooroy Sunshine Coast